Thursday, October 2, 2008

WOW Oct 2nd

I am attaching some photos of our stay in Nauvoo and Mt Rushmore. Because I am just now figuring out how to post them (a little slow huh!)


Devils Tower was very cool looking just like Close Encounters of the First Kind


Mt Rushmore our first glance!



I am sure glad we didn't have to get here this way!


This is where we started in Provo.

We have did it, we have actually lived togethere 24/7 for one month. I think that we sometimes are both surprised. But life is very good. We have been working in the temple now for one week it has been TERRIFFIC. It is so peaceful and you are in such a spiritual arena for 6 hours a day, you can't but help feel the spirit and feel close to your Father in Heaven. We have met some terrific people from the President and his wife (President Black) to the laundry lady who is a cute little black lady who is so southern it is awesome.

I was out walking this morning and I saw the most incredible Red Cardnial that I have ever seen. I am going to take my camera walking again to get a picture of one. they are just so red. Behind the apartments we have a huge forest and a house. We see squirrels and deer every day and evening. It is so wooded here that you really can't see the forest through the trees so to speak. I will send pictures soon they are still untaken. Life is great and all is well!!

No comments: