Friday, October 10, 2008

The fruit of labor or is it love?

This year was my year for canning.
My friend and I bottled 41 quarts of
peaches one day. Then we got together
and bottled applesauce. I am also
making more applesauce today.
I also froze 24 2 cup containers of
peaches. It has been an adventure.





















Although it didn't even reach 40 degrees today the girls wanted to go outside and play. Abi thought that the bucket on her head turned her into a snow princess. When we started to have a few small snow flurries she was ready to shovel it up and make snowangels. You can see a little bit of our backyard. In the corner there is a firepit. We have yet to use it though.

2 comments:

Daina Crowell said...

Wow Michelle! you are ambitious! Your girls are adorable! I can't believe how big Madi is, she definitely has those Crowell eyes eh. Save some peaches for us and we will talk soon!

Kellie said...

Awesome Michelle!!
your girls are adorable!