Wednesday, October 8, 2008



I need to learn how to rotate some of the pictures but you can have fun looking at them sideways.










W e have had a lot of fun of the canyon.
However, now that summer is over we are going to have to wait for the nice weather. Madi and Abi loved riding on the swings, and now Abi also likes to go on the zipline. We did find out the hard way though that Madi needs her own bed to sleep in. If she is in a regular bed she does not sleep. But it was all fun. Both girls just love being outside. Now it is startig to get cold. Now at least the girls have more room to play. We are loving our new house and can't wait to start painting and updating a little.


Abi started taking tap and ballet lessons. She loves it and wears her tap shoes all the time. I guess it is good we have tile floors for her to practice on. So question...Does this dance outfit remind anybody else of a wrestling outfit or is it just me?? She loves it though.
Well we hope that everybody is doing well... I your loser of a sister will be getting a camera however, I haven't been to Pocatello lately. I know ..as Lightning McQeen says...I'm in hillbilly H-LL. But I am starting to like it more and more.
Love you all-
Christensens









No comments: